The "Get Published" Program is designed to guide you step-by-step through the book writing and publishing process, which leads you to your journey of becoming a published author in the next 12 months. I know you're excited to become an author. In order to get the maximum benefit out of the program, it's important you read all the way to the end of this message
"Get Published" Program package includes the following:
- Content Creation 7-step Program for your Book Writing and Book Structuring – During this process, we will start with 1-hour consultation (in-person/video conference) to discuss the writing plan. Post that, we will guide you in finalizing your book outline and then, writing your book manuscript.
- Professional Developmental Editing, Line Editing, Copy Editing and Proofreading– Once you submit your completed manuscript, we will assign the developmental editor, line editor, copy editor and a proofreader to thoroughly and professionally edit/review your manuscript. During this process, our team may have a few questions, and we expect you to answer them within 24-48 hours.
- Professional Cover Designing– We will send you 10 cover samples for your book and ask you to choose the best one.
- Printed ISBN and Barcode Number Assignment – Printed ISBN and barcode will be assigned to your book title.
- Interior Formatting for Printed Books and eBooks– We will do interior formatting of both your ebook and printed book, and we will send you sample for approval before finalizing the format of your book.
- eBook Conversion and Global Distribution– We will have your ebook converted into the required format for smooth publishing. Your ebook will have a global distribution (your ebook will be published in US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, NL, JP, BR, CA, MX, AU, and IN)
- QC Check For eBook and Printed Version– Once your book is ready, we will run it through our quality control process. During this process, we may ask you to change the images (if it does not meet the publishing standard).
- Compatibility Testing (eBook)– We will do compatibility testing of your ebook and run it through our ebook testing software to confirm its high-quality.
- Book Trailer Creation and Social media Book Launch– During the production process, our team will work on your book trailer creation. During this process, we will ask you to record audio (1 to 2 minutes long) reading a paragraph from your book. We will then create a social media book launch event for your book. We expect you to be part of the book launch either in-person or via video interview.
- 1-Page Professional Website Creation– As part of the BONUS, we will provide you with a 1-pager website on the GBP authors website.
- Your Personalized Book Marketing Strategy- As part of the BONUS, we will provide you a customized book marketing strategy and effective channels that you should use to market your book.
- Publishing and Marketing Strategies Video Series – As part of the BONUS, you will be given access to our Publishing and Marketing Strategies Video Series.
- 10 Printed Copies of Your Book – As part of the BONUS, you will receive 10 printed copies of your book once the book has been published.
- Monthly Group Call with the team– As part of the BONUS, once you publish your book, you will be given access to join GBP’s monthly group calls. During this call, we will answer any questions that you have about your book publishing process.
- Book Publishing Support: We will be providing any support you need for your book publishing for the next 12 months.
If you have any questions, concerns, technical issues, or feedback, you can always reach us at [email protected], and our team will get back to you within 48-72 hours.